Jess Glynne - All I Am I chose this text because it is a similar genre to my chosen song I encountered this song through Spotify on recommendations Conventions of pop music in this video include performance, direct gaze, lip syncing, slow motion, exotic locations and bright colours. Therefore, fitting in with the pop genre The video doesn’t really have any specific narrative The sort of audience this song is for would be young and mainstream, making it typical of a pop music video Assumptions of the audience could be they are young, middle class, female and British, plus interested in concerts/gigs and travelling A notable shift would be the change to black and white, therefore changing the mode of the song This video expects you to feel happy and positive with yourself Conventions This music video is predominantly performance based The locations featured in this song are on stage performances and footage of the artist in Rio, Brazil ( an exotic lo...
Comments
Post a Comment